Units With Feed Controls Provide Accurate Feed Rates
For Precision Applications.
degree of accuracy is not always possible with pneumatic
reciprocation alone (Models 150 & 250) where the
compressibility of air allows for variations in feed
rates with changes in thrust load, particularly when
breaking through a hole.
- Compact Sealed Oil Cylinder -- Low Cost
- Simple Cylinder Plunger Depression to Actuate Feed Control
- Controls a Segment or the Complete Drill Stroke Cycle -- 1/2", 1", 2", 3", 4" & 6"
- Adjustable Positioning Produces Rapid Advance Which Saves Cycle Time
- Suitable for Applications Requiring Forward Feed Control
- Right, Left or Top Mounted Feed Controls Available for Maximum Application Flexibility
- Top Mounted Feed Control Maintains 2" Minimum Centers for Multiple Unit Applications and Maximum Application Flexibility
- Minimum Feed Rate 0.2 In./Min.
- Maximum Feed Rate 240 In./Min.